Canon printers provide high-quality printing facilities and can be used in both the home and the office. Millions of users around the world choose Canon printers for the simple reason that they can print any document or access the printer in a user-friendly manner. Users can sometimes experience a few irritating bugs, which they are unable to resolve on their own due to a lack of technical expertise. Canon Printer Error Code 5200 is one of the most common issues. An error code like this appears on the computer screen, and the printer ceases printing. Your printer will not work until you resolve this problem. Are you looking for a solution for How to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5200? Don’t move further. Our technical experts is here to provide you best solutions related to your issues
Why does the Canon Printer Error Code 5200 occur?
The Canon Printer Error 5200 is caused by low ink levels, but can also be caused by faulty cartridges or a printer's logic board problem. To make black, the Canon printer is designed to combine all colors of the remaining ink. In simple words, this means that the ink cartridge in your Canon printer is either empty or nearly empty. As a result, the operator checks the ink level guide and notices that the black has disappeared and the colors are almost gone. You can also contact us on our toll-free phone at +1-866-231-0111. One of our knowledgeable engineers will troubleshoot your issue and ensure that your Canon printer system is error-free.
Solutions To Fix Canon Printer Error 5200 with easy steps
Solution 1: Refill all your cartridges/ink tanks with new ink.
1. Check the ink levels in your black and colored ink cartridges and refill them if necessary.
2. Once you have filled the black cartridge, make sure that you have also filled the colored ink cartridge. If you don't then you will get this error.
Solution 2: Manually clean the cartridge/print head
Unplug your printer's power cable and keep it off for an hour.
2. Next, remove the ink cartridges from your printer and thoroughly clean their heads.
3. Replace the cartridge, reconnect the power cord, and restart your printer to see if the error has been fixed.
Solution 3: Reset the factory (default) settings on your Canon printer.
We are going to reset the printer settings to factory defaults with these measures.
1. To turn off your printer, press the turn ON 'button.
2. Wait for the printer to shut down before proceeding.
3. Now, with your right hand, press and hold the 'Stop' button while pressing and holding the 'ON' button with your left hand. After 2-3 seconds, release the 'Stop' button and hold down the 'ON' button with your left hand.
4. While holding down the button ON button, press the Push Stop button 5 times. The yellow triangle lights below should be turned on and each time you click the stop button at an interval of about 2 seconds.
5. When you release all the keys, the LCD display will be blank, but the ON button will start blinking. This indicates that your printer is about to be reset. If your machine tells you that it is installing new hardware at this level, ignore it.
6. When the ON button stops flashing and displays a steady green light, you're done. Once pressed, wait for your printer to shut down.
7. Take out the cartridge from the printer. Clean the print thoroughly before replacing the cartridge in the printer. Then, to turn on your printer, click the button ON 'button.
This is everything. You should try printing now, and your printer should work normally.
After completing the above-written material, you will note that the error 5200 has disappeared. However, if you continue to receive the same error code while printing on your computer screen, you can contact Tech-Geeks via the Canon Printer Support Number at +1-866-231-0111. When you have to call this number for assistance, you can get the exact answer to your printer-related question from the experts.